Valentine's Day is almost here! Do you have a sweetie to celebrate with? If not, you still have your gal pal's and they deserve some love too! I know a lot of people stress out about Valentine's Day if they're single, but you can always have a "galentine's" celebration! If I didn't have Eric I would definitely take advantage of this day to show my friends just how much I love them! So I created a gift guide with the cutest ideas for your friends (or yourself). Guys- take note, because these would also be great gift ideas for your girlfriend/wife too!
1) Heart Pillow - This oversized fuzzy pillow is a fun gift for your friend that enjoys the girly things in life. Big enough to curl up in bed with while watching Netflix, but chic enough to be part of her home decor. Not to mention, it's under $20. Shop it here.
2) Bralette - If you don't have a guy to gift you a pretty little bralette, you might as well have a friend that gifts you one, right? Either way, this lacy bra would look so cute popping out of an oversized tee and the color sticks with the pink + red theme. Shop it here.
3) Necklace - This necklace makes a statement, without being too bold. The stones are a pretty blush color, that would look cute paired with so many outfits. Shop it here.
4) Lip Mask - I've never used these lip masks, but I use these face masks all the time and I absolutely love them! You don't want to have dry, chapped lips on Valentine's Day, keep those lips kissable. Shop it here.
5) Coffee Mug - If there's one thing I know me and all my friends love, it's coffee. This valentine's themed mug is adorable. Plus, it's only $5! Shop it here.
6) Lipstick - I've talked about this lipstick before and I'll talk about it again- it's an all time favorite! It delivers a matte finish, while hydrating your lips and has a plumping effect that isn't over-the-top. Plus, since it comes in a stick it's so easy to apply! This bold red would be perfect for Valentine's Day. Shop it here.
7) Sleeping Mask - This luxurious sleeping mask is made from pure silk and has the most festive kiss pattern all over it. Everyone deserves a good nights sleep. Shop it here.
8) Candle - I honestly just appreciate how pretty the packaging is on this candle, definitely not on eye sore and fits the v-day theme perfectly. Goji Tarocco Orange scent sounds pretty magical too. Shop it here.
9) Earrings - Every girl deserves some jewelry on Valentine's Day. Show your pal just how much you love them with these gorgeous stone drop earrings. I don't have my ears pierced and when I see pretty little pairs like this I get major FOMO. Shop them here.
10) Chocolate Bar - Because chocolate and Valentine's Day go hand in hand. This milk chocolate bar is topped with champagne gummy bears. While it's a weird combo, I couldn't stop eating it! So good. Shop it here.
11) Socks - I feel like socks will forever be on my gift guides. You always need them and I like having ones for every holiday. The sweetheart pattern on these are so adorable and this pair is only $4! Shop them here.
12) Sunglasses - What's cuter than a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses? Ok, a few things, but I love this idea for a galentine's gift. This tortoise shell print, makes them a little vintagey and would be great for summer! Shop them here.