It's almost December, which means Christmas and the gift giving season will be here before you know it! This is my third gift guide of the season, be sure to check out my other gift guides for the homebody and the man in your life. The hardest gifts for me? Gifts for my friends! I always feel pressure of not buying a gift that's personalized enough, or too cheap, or too expensive, or boring. I tried to find some unique gift ideas that your friends would actually use and want, all at different price ranges, but nothing over $50!
1) These ceramic coasters are perfect for the girly girl. They all have marbled, splattered or streaked details with a fun, foiled phrase on each of them. This would be perfect for someone in college or someone that's building up their home decor collection. Shop them here!
2) This bracelet is one of my favorite gifts on this guide! It says, "She believed she could, so she did." It's the perfect gift for a close friend because of the positive message, it's a great reminder to have everyday. The bracelet comes in silver, rose gold and gold. Shop it here!
3) This monogrammed cheese board is the perfect gift for the foodie friend in your life! Not only is the marble beautiful, but this fancy gift is only $38. It looks way more expensive than it actually is! Want to spice this gift up!? Gift it with some fancy cheese or salami! Shop it here!
4) I love monogrammed gifts, it makes them more personal. This copper monogrammed bottle stopper is a great gift or stocking stuffer! Everyone loves wine. Shop it here!
5) These champagne gummy bears are a cute little gift or stocking stuffer. They come in a sturdy, clear box that's more fancy than a bag of candy. Plus, who wouldn't want a sweet treat!? Shop them here!
6) One of my favorite ways to hang out with my girls? Drinking a bottle of wine at home and talking about life. These stemless wine glasses are SO cute and would make a great addition to any girls bar collection. They would look so good on a bar cart! Plus, this detailed set comes with four glasses and is only $40. Shop them here!
7) Surpisingly, these tassel earrings are the most expensive gift idea on this guide, but they are totally on trend and make for a nice present. These are perfect for your fashion-forward friend who you know would appreciate some fun earrings! Shop them here!
8) This adorable stationary set, would be great for a friend who has an office job. They would be the perfect addition to their desk at work! Plus, it comes with these clear, rose-gold drawers to keep their desk nice and tidy. Shop it here!
9) This teapot/teacup is the cutest addition to your friends home decor! It's hand painted and unique, not to mention under $30. Woah. Want to make this gift more personal? Gift it with her favorite tea. Shop the teapot here!
10) This last gift is a set of four face masks, for the friend you want to pamper! This set by First Aid Beauty comes with Ultra Repair Cream, 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask, Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask, and Facial Radiance Intensive Peel. Perfect for the upcoming dry, winter months and only $25 for the set! Shop the set here!
I hope you enjoyed some of these gift ideas! For someone who has given one too many candles as gifts, I'm pretty proud of myself. I feel prepared for my own gift giving (and maybe I want some of these for myself too...shhh). Happy gifting! xoxo.
SHOP THE GIFTS:
(Can't find your gift below? Check the text links above!)